If you’re living with HIV or AIDS, we can help you with basic needs – food, health care, transportation, medicine, housing, counseling, and more. Just call or visit our offices to get started.
Quick access to the information about:
- Newly diagnosed? Here’s where to start.
- HIV Testing times and locations.
- Planning to move or just moved to New Orleans? Transferring into the NO/AIDS system.
- Enrollment: getting access to NO/AIDS services.
- Have a grievance/complaint?
The services we offer:
- Getting a case manager is your first step to accessing services. What you need to know for your first visit.
- Medical Clinic / Primary Health Care
- Help with Medications
- Mental/Behavioral Health Care
- HIV Testing/Counseling
- Medical Nutritional Therapy